[Tweet “You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself. – Alan Alda”]
Who doesn’t want to travel and meet other people? probably all of us wants to travel, right? But how can you travel if you don’t know how and where to travel?
In this roundup article of travel bloggers. I compiled the list of places you could try/explore and of course, tips and advice from them.
Wondering why I featured this article because going to different places can boost our creativity and ideas (and, of course, it’s time for us to unwind and discover new places and people too) with the help of this we could actually find our FOREVER. NO just kidding! (Maybe?) HAHA!
Why discovering places and meet new people can help us because you can think new things, ideas, inspire or reinspire, see the true value of what it feels like to discover places and meet new connection.
[Tweet “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai”]
Here’s the list of tips and advice from awesome travel bloggers:
- How to Travel Well by Followyouroad
- How to Make a Custom Tour Itinerary by Juliantoinette_
- When is Best Time to Travel Cheaply by BlairVillanueva
- Tips for Travelling Abroad for The First Time by Jashfranco
- My Airport Routine by Chelinumerable
[Tweet “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu”]
List of destination that you should try:
- When in Catanduanes by MyWonderMom
- Weekend Getaway by Ladyannelouise
- Tagaytay by Iamnelayish
- Talima Beach by Janinellanongos
- Marinduque by MenchuSol
- Ilocos Norte by Gustokngyumaman
- Cavite by EensG
- Singapore by Snapscribbled
I hope you found this roundup article from different travel bloggers helpful and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment it below. Thanks and a have safe trip! Yey!