[Tweet “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.” Tupac Shakur”]
What Made You Change? is a thought-provoking question that will help you to be completely aware of yourself, understand the things you developed, realize your full potential, how this development affects your life and what triggers you to develop yourself.
- Join the very first #WhatMadeYouChange Challenge by Thinkable Box
- We are looking for Bloggers, Professionals and students to be featured for FREE 🙂
- Just write your story and be featured on Thinkable Box for free with many benefits to come along your way.
Submit the following:
- Full Name
- Your short bio. description (1 – 2 sentences)
- Solo picture of yourself (Creative or Formal)
- Website Name (Optional)
- Website URL (Optional)
- Social media link: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Logo of your Website (Optional)
- Email address (Active Email)
- Title of your story
- Your #WhatMadeYouChange story (Make at least 500 – 600 words)
- Email your entry at email@example.com
- Subject line: WMYC- “ADD YOUR TITLE STORY”.
- Your title should be less than 60 characters.
- english Only.
- Don’t use foul words.
- Make at least 500 – 600 words.
- Make sure everything is polished before submitting.
- Make sure it will answer or tell your story on how you develop yourself in terms of skills, experiences, and etc., how this development affects your life and what triggers you to develop yourself.
- Do not promote your website in your story we will put a proper credit to your work and your website.
- Will edit some content if necessary.
- Once your entry is approved:
- We will contact you.
- We will credit your work as the Author of your story.
- We will feature your story on “What Made You Change Page”.
- We will advertise your website to our ”What Made You Change” page in a series of time.
- We will add you to our list of “What Made You Change” that will include your website.
- We will promote your story from time to time.
- We will support any kind of offers as long as it relates to our mission and vision.