List of awesome personal development hacks that you should be reading. It comes with 4 different stages for your personal growth.
Self-Discovery: Allow yourself to deeply understand your true value.
1. Huffingtonpost – This site American news, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture, comedy, healthy living, women’s interests, and local news.
2. Ellory Wells – Is an author, speaker and personal business coach. He writes, speaks and coach leadership and personal development.
3. Lifehacker – This is an award-winning daily blog that features tips, shortcuts, and downloads that help you work and live smarter and more efficiently.
4. Thinkable Box – This is a personal development and creativity management blog. This will help you build yourself and your creativity to increase your personal growth and ideas in your career. This is founded on March 9, 2015
Self-Development: Allow yourself to enhance/develop physically and mentally towards to your fulfillment of your awesome potential.
1. Psychology Today – Covers all aspects of human behavior, from the workings of the brain to the bonds between people and the larger cultural forces that drive our most intimate decisions.
2. Tiny Buddha – Tiny Buddha is about reflecting on simple wisdom and learning new ways to apply it to our complex lives – complete with responsibilities, struggles, dreams, and relationships.
3. Dragosroua – He is an online entrepreneur, personal development fanatic, blogger, and etc. He believes that happiness is a process, not a goal.
4. Positivity Blog – This is a practical personal development blog with advice and step-by-step strategies that work in real life to produce positive results.
Self-Mastery: Allow yourself to control and understand your true self-capacity.
1. Skipp Richard – Is transformational and turnaround CEO. His blog is about leadership insights with interviews with bestselling authors and leaders.
2. Return of Kings – This blog is for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine.
3. Lonerwolf – This is driven by a deep passion to question, challenge and explore all paths in life.
Self-Actualization: Allow yourself to realize your full potential.
1. Entrepreneur – Entrepreneur magazine seeks to inspire, inform and celebrate entrepreneurs.
2. Actualized – This is an advanced personal development strategies and insights for creating a life of purpose.
I hope you found this list of personal development hacks from different blogs useful and open your mind to fully aware of yourself. Let me know your thoughts about this just comment below. Thanks!