What’s better than unlimited meat? Unlimited meat and seafood, pork, chicken, and veggies. That’s what you’ll get at Meat Here Tagaytay! At this Korean BBQ Restaurant, you can eat all the beef, pork, chicken, and seafood you want. The best part is that it comes with lots of side dishes. This restaurant is perfect for those who love meat in all forms but also love a little variety in their meals. Not only will you be able to try out different cuts of flavored beef and pork, but also different kinds of seafood—shrimp! Squid! Scallops!—and even chicken.
The restaurant is near Crossing Mendez, which makes it easy to find if you’re already in town for some shopping or sightseeing. It’s also close to several hotels and staycations in Tagaytay, so if you’re staying nearby, this may be the perfect place for your next meal with friends or family members visiting from out of town.
The service here is also excellent; servers are amiable and helpful when it comes time to order what type of meat dishes!
You’ve probably heard the word “samgyupsal” but do you know what it means?
Samgyupsal is a type of Korean pork belly meat sliced thin, cooked on a grill, and served with rice. It’s one of the most popular dishes in Korea, and it’s also popular in Tagaytay. There are dozens of restaurants in Tagaytay that serve samgyupsal (or “samgyeopsal”) dishes. There are many benefits to eating samgyeopsal—it can be prepared in many different ways and filled with many different sides.
Rates of Meat Here Tagaytay
Have you been to Meat Here Tagaytay yet? If not, you’re missing out. This restaurant has fantastic food at prices that won’t break the bank. You can enjoy this Meat Here Tagaytay from PHP. 349, PHP. 499, and PHP 649 only. They accept Debit, Cash, Credit Card & GCash for your payment.
How to Get there in Meat Here Tagaytay?
- If you’re from Manila, Silang, Dasma, Imus, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Nasugbu/Alfonso/Crossing Mendez) and tell the driver to drop you off before Crossing Mendez or right after the Bulalo Point Restaurant.”
- You can use Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
Contact Information of Meat Here Tagaytay
- Location: 9089 Gen Emilio Aguinaldo Hway Mendez Crossing East Tagaytay City (Google Map)
- Business Hours: Monday to Sunday (10:00 AM – 9:00 PM)
- Email or Mobile No.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: @Meat Here Unlimited Korean BBQ – Tagaytay / @meathereunlimitedkoreanbbq
If you’re looking for other restaurants in Tagaytay or Silang, you might want to check this out Ways To Spend Your Weekends at SVD Café Tagaytay or Cafes in Silang for Low-Key Date Night