Weekends are made for fun, whether it’s a weekend trip, a short break in the city or a getaway down south. Get inspired by your favourite ways to spend your weekends, from active adventures and off-the-beaten-track destinations to lazy brunches and day trips around Tagaytay town, especially in SVD Cafe Tagaytay.
How do you spend your time at the outdoor cafes? Do you take a bunch of selfies and post them on Instagram? Are you more of a people-watcher? Or are you more into reading while sipping on your coffee? Have you experienced having your weekend in Café and Farm at the same time? If not, this is a perfect place in Tagaytay to enjoy breathtaking views of nature.
Tips To Spend Your Weekends with Family and Friends in Tagaytay
Furthermore, no matter your preferences, there’s no wrong way to spend your time at an outdoor cafe. However, I’ve listed a few tips for making the most out of these days:
1. Take Photos. You can take snapshots of your friends while drinking coffee or eating lunch outside or take a photo of nature! This way, you’ll have something to remember this day by when it comes back around again next year—or even.
2. Get Rid of your phone! It’s not polite when you’re at a cafe with friends, and you keep checking your phone every few minutes—it makes it seem like you don’t even care about being there with them or enjoying their company in SVD Cafe Tagaytay!
3. Make sure everyone knows how much time they have left before they need to go. If they don’t say anything, ask them if they want more time.
4. Talk with your friends about what’s going on in your lives, or chat about whatever is on your mind.—if something happened that made one person upset or angry, talk about it directly with them instead of gossiping about it.
Services of SVD Café Tagaytay
If you want to visit this SVD Café in Tagaytay, here are some of the services they provide to meet your expectation.
- Perfect for taking photos for your Instagram! and Tiktok.
- Affordable rate of their drinks and food. (Php. 100 – 350 only)
- Accommodating and friendly staff and Spacious parking area inside the Farm Cafe!
- Buy your freshly picked vegetables and even plants in SVD Farm!
- Clean rest room and pet-friendly area but be sure to be responsible pet owner.
Menu and Rates
SVD Café Tagaytay’s menu is sure to please any palate. They offer drinks, salad, sandwiches, pizza, and many more. Their dishes are made with fresh ingredients using their local crop products.
How to Get there in SVD Café Tagaytay?
- If you’re from Silang you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Mendez / Alfonso) and tell to the driver to drop you off in Pink-Sisters Chapel
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Pink-Sisters Chapel
- You can use Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
- Location: Arnoldus Road, Aguinaldo Highway, 4120 Tagaytay City (Near Pink-Sisters Chapel)
- Business Hours: Monday to Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) | Friday to Sunday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Mobile No. and Email: Call for booking or inquiry (+63) 995-464-0059 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @SVD-Café
So there you have it. If you live in the south and are looking for a weekend getaway close to home, SVD Café is the perfect place to go. We enjoy our time here year-round, but the facilities and offerings are excellent during the summer months. If you want to stay in Tagaytay and try other cuisine visit the Bed and Breakfast in Aozora Tagaytay