Blogging for beginners can be tricky. It’s challenging to figure out where to start, what to write about, and how to make money from your blog. But don’t worry—I’m here to help! In this article, I’ll share how to earn in blogging for beginners. But before we get into the nitty-gritty details of earning from blogging, let’s talk about blogging first.
Blogging is a great way to earn online because it gives you total control over your schedule and workload. You decide when to work and how much time you want to spend each day or week (or month!). It’s also a great way to build your brand as an expert in your industry; if people enjoy reading what you have to say on your blog, they might turn into followers or even customers of yours later down the road!
If you’re new to blogging, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. There are so many things to learn and so many things that can go wrong. But I’m here to help!
How to Kick-start your Blogging
There are a few steps you can take to get started. I’ve put together this list of the most critical steps to help you make the most of your time and energy as you start on this journey before you can earn in blogging.
- Choose a topic that interests you. What do you want to write about? Think about what kinds of topics may be interesting to other people too, and think about how readers will be able to connect with your content. You’ll want to choose something unique or at least different from what others are doing so that people will see it as valuable—and they’ll keep coming back for more!
- Come up with a name for your blog. The title should be catchy, memorable, and accurate enough that people will know what they’re getting into when they click through. Make sure it works well as an SEO keyword to rank high on search engines like Google and Bing!
- Create an outline for each post before writing anything else (including titles). This will help keep everything organized and ensure that every post has a clear path towards completion—which means fewer distractions along the way!
- Be consistent. The more you post, the more likely people will come back and see your content. And the more they see your content, the more likely they will click on ads or buy something from your store.
- Learn how to write well! You don’t have to be a professional writer, but if your writing is too hard for people to understand or too boring for them to want to read, then no one will read your posts, and no one will click through to your ads or buy anything from your store!
- Keep track of what works and doesn’t work for you as a blogger—and make changes accordingly! Are there specific topics that don’t perform well? Try covering those topics less frequently or changing how you talk about them to make them more appealing. Are there particular topics that consistently perform well? Try covering those topics more regularly or talking.
Tips for Earning in Your Blog
Blogger earnings vary depending on your blog’s niche, but it’s easy to start. Here are a few tips that can help you earn more money blogging:
Start a blog. If you want to make money blogging, you need to have an audience that wants to buy from you or check your website. So start by creating a blog about something that interests you and is related to your career or profession.
Offer Products and Services. Once your audience grows, offer them products or services like ebooks, courses, and even physical products like t-shirts or mugs.
Offer Affiliate Links on your blog so that when someone clicks on them and makes a purchase with the company whose link is displayed (and then pays for it), you will get paid a percentage of whatever money was made from that sale. You’ll also get paid if someone clicks on one of those links and signs up for an account with the company whose link was displayed! This is one of the easiest ways to earn money blogging because all you have to do is add links where necessary.
Apply for Adsense Ads on your blog and other places where they offer ad space. If you’re ready to get earn in blogging, you should look into applying for Google AdSense ads!
Google Adsense is a service that allows you to place ads on your website. You can choose from various ads and decide how many ads you want to display on each page. Google Adsense ads are easy to add to your blog and are one of the most effective ways to earn money from your blog. Moreover, you can earn $73 or P3,650 in one day with Google Adsense, according to Michael Oyco of Michael’s Hut.
Earning from blogging is difficult. Like it would require a ton of work, but it is possible. This article is really helpful. Wish i read this when i started
I forgot to say thank you for the feature! Appreicate this. Well, the efforts behind this small success are bearing fruits!
Thought of doing aff links too but maybe in the future. Investing on quality visits first and social audience
Very helpful tips and I am also amazed how Michael managed to earn at least 73$ in a day. I wish I can also earn like that.
i started blogging in 2004, but travel blogs in 2006, motherhood in 2012. ive been in that last niche for the last 10 years. and in 2013, i never knew that i could actually earn. i started to have exdeals and all that. now, i actually earn money as well through blog posts, affiliate links, although im not the hustler type there plus ads! wish im like michael $73 in a day omg. i think it has only been a year since i start earning through wordads i havent even reads $50 haha