In this new normal lifestyle here in the Philippines, we change our attitude and behavior to prioritize and plan new things. With all the happenings around us, one of the changes we are experiencing and thinking about is saving more, a well-budgeted plan, and seeking free access, training, etc., that can be done online. Moreover, these training programs are part of professional development, especially for all the educators and students who search for new knowledge and training for free.
Now, Lenovo EdVision gives this assurance that the technology-assisted shift of schooling will be easier to learn and adapt with their FREE Microsoft Training Programs. The great thing about Lenovo Edvision, this is a partner program of Microsoft and Lenovo. That’s why you can access Microsoft training programs for free, and you don’t have to worry anymore about the budget!
4 Benefits of FREE Microsoft Training Programs with Lenovo EdVision
1. Exciting and Highly Engaging Learning Experience
These training programs offer new ways to keep online classrooms exciting and present any ideas in a highly engaging manner. This can provide access to a unique teaching and learning course, and you will be well-equipped with skills by joining FREE Microsoft Training Programs with Lenovo EdVision.
2. Learn New Teaching Methods and Online Tools
Learn new teaching methods like a gamified learning experience using Minecraft (Education Edition) and digital storytelling using Microsoft Sway to effectively teach and learn for FREE.
- Digital Storytelling using Microsoft Sway. Sway is a new app from Microsoft Office that makes it easy to create and share interactive reports, personal stories, presentations, and more. Start by adding your text and pictures, search for and import relevant content from other sources, and then watch Sway do the rest.
- Gamified Learning Experience using Minecraft: Education Edition. Minecraft: Education Edition is different from the original Minecraft game. In comparison, the original game allows for free exploration like the traditional game, while the Minecraft: Education Edition is more of a platform for learning based on the popular game.
3. Improve Your Skills, Knowledge, and Productivity
Aside from learning for free, you can improve your educational skills and technical knowledge through different training programs that you can use. According to experts, training is recommended by many experts to increase productivity. Once you have completed your training, you can implement all the knowledge you’ve gained from Microsoft and Levono, and eventually, your productivity will improve and grow.
4. Increase Learning Development for Students
After you have finished the FREE Microsoft Training Programs with Lenovo EdVision, you could create awesome educational content in the most exciting and fun learning experience for your students. This way, their learning development will grow and increase their capability.
Learning new things in this new normal lifestyle is a must because of educators’ and students’ changing needs and approaches. We need to know and adapt new practices to educate students and use online teaching tools in this generation.
“Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.” – Satya Nadella.
If you want more details about the Levono EdVision Program, check the 5 Reasons to Join the Lenovo EdVision Program, and Learning is More Fun with Lenovo Edvision Tools and Microsoft.