Are you looking for a Bohemian-Inspired Resort in Amadeo? If so, I have the perfect place for you to stay. This CasAlonzo is a private resort located in Amadeo. It’s a great place to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of life. The resort has everything where guests can enjoy their drinks or relax after a long day exploring Amadeo’s beautiful places.
What To-Do in the CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo
Take an Instagrammable Photo and Video
The CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo is the perfect place to take an Instagrammable photo and video. The resort has a natural view; if you’re looking to capture the perfect shot on your phone, ensure you have enough time to walk around the grounds and get some great angles. You can also use a drone if you want an overhead view. If you’re looking for more than just one photo, consider taking a short video of yourself at various spots around the CasAlonzo. You can post these photos and videos on Instagram or TikTok (or both!).
Enjoy the Outdoor Pool
The outdoor pool with a jacuzzi is the ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon at CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo. You can kick back on a lounger and sip your favorite cocktail. Or you can start the party with your friends by jumping into the pool before heading to your room for an early night party.
KTV with Friends
CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo has a karaoke (KTV located in the Sala) that can accommodate up to 12 people. With its wide selection of songs and good sound system, you will have an unforgettable time singing with friends at this resort.
Indoor and Outdoor Dining
The indoor dining area is bright and spacious, with high ceilings and a large window overlooking the grounds. Try the outdoor dining area if you want a more casual atmosphere. Here, you’ll find tables outside surrounded by plants and flowers.
Watch Your Favorite Series or Movies
If you want something to do in CasAlonzo Resort, you might want to watch your favorite series or movies in their cozy sala area. They have big smart television so you can watch your favorite shows without leaving the resort.
Work Anywhere in the CasAlonzo with their WiFi
The CasAlonzo Resort is a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. It’s also a great place to get some work done because there’s no better way to recharge than by enjoying a beautiful environment.
You Can Cook your Favorite Dish
With the complete kitchen area that is available, you can cook your own food while you are staying at the resort. They have an outdoor grill area where you can grill your own food.
Price of this Bohemian-Inspired Resort in Amadeo
With its friendly staff who are always ready to serve guests and make them feel at home, CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo offers good accommodations and great service at a reasonable price. If you are looking for a place where you can relax and enjoy music while enjoying the company of your friends, then this is one of the resorts near Tagaytay.
Rates for December
|No. of Pax||Weekday||Weekend|
|4-8||PHP. 10,900||PHP. 12,900|
|9||PHP. 11,400||PHP. 13,400|
|10||PHP. 11,900||PHP. 13,900|
|11||PHP. 12,400||PHP. 14,400|
|12||PHP. 12,900||PHP. 14,900|
How to get there in CasAlonzo Resort in Amadeo?
- If you’re from Imus, Dasma, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus/jeep (with a route sign of Trece/Manggahan) and tell the driver to drop you off in “Manggahan” then look for the Terminal for Amadeo. Then, say to the driver to drop you off in the “Albertos Banay-Banay”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay, go to the Amadeo Terminal then ride a jeep with a route sign Manggahan. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Albertos Banay-Banay”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay or Silang there are many ways to go in Alberto’s by DJ Seungli Suites and Resort. You can use this Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
- Location: Crisanto M. De Los Reyes Avenue, Dagatan, Amadeo, Cavite, 4119 (Google Map Link)
- Business Hours: They are always open.
- Website: http://www.albertos.ph/
- Mobile No. and Email: 09754918660 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook: @CasAlonzo | Instagram: @casalonzoofficial
If you’re looking for a private resort that can accommodate up to 30 pax, check this Alberto’s by DJ Seungli Suites and Resort in Amadeo.