Are you looking for an awesome trip and farm experience in Mendez, Cavite? If yes, this place is perfect for your wants because there are a lot of things you can do at Yoki’s farm in Mendez, Cavite.
In addition, we know that farm is an area of land and its buildings, used for growing crops and rearing animals. But this time, Yoki’s Farm offers something new and fantastic way to experience nature, good food, orchidarium, hydroponics farm, museum, and zoo.
Moreover, I went to Yoki’s Farm in Mendez with the South Bloggers and experience the following:
1. Be amazed with their Museum
You can see a lot of collection of artifacts here and you might feel like you are Jackie Chan in the movie of Chinese Zodiac wherein you will find treasures and history.
2. Encounter the Animals
If you are a big fan of animals then you can be with them in Yoki’s Farm.
3. Have a Good and Relaxing Stay at their Hotel with Pool
If you’re looking for an awesome place to stay then try to book here because you’ll experience nature and peace in this hotel.
4. Experience the Farm Table Restaurant
Experience good food at very reasonable prices in big servings!
5. Visit the Farm Area (Production and Vegetables)
You can also experience and see their production and harvest area. And of course, you can buy lettuce and eat a healthy fruit called mulberries.
Yoki’s Farm Rates:
Yoki’s Farm Contact Information
Founded in 1996, Yoki’s Farm provides a farm experience for family and friends like no other.
- Address: 003 Tabluan Rd, Palocpoc 1, Mendez, Cavite, 4121,
- Mobile: 09178079588 / 0464097527
- Business Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Facebook: facebook.com/yokisfarmofficial
- Instagram: instagram.com/yokis_farm\
How to get there in Yoki’s Farm?
There are two ways to get there:
- Rent a car/van or use your own car. (less hassle for you to commute and you can also visit other tourist spots in Tagaytay)
- Ride a bus/jeep with a route sign Mendez, Cavite then drop off at 7Eleven (Town proper) and lastly look for a tricycle and tell the driver that you’re going to Yoki’s Farm. You also need to get the tricycle’s driver phone number so they can pick you up after your tour in Yoki’s Farm.
So what are you waiting for? BOOK NOW and if you want to explore more try Olivia’s coffee and resort.