You’re in for a treat if you’re in Silang and looking for delicious and affordable Japanese ramen in Silang, Murato by Kaede Takaoka is the place to go! This is a great place to grab a bite and catch up with friends over some delicious noodles.
What to Expect in Murato: A Japanese Ramen in Silang
When you walk into this cozy ramen restaurant in Silang, you’ll feel the classic Japanese ramen house style. The first thing that catches your eye is the light wood furniture and quiet atmosphere.
Murato is a new ramen house that just opened up in Silang, Cavite. If you’re not sure what kind of ramen to order, you can ask for recommendations from their accommodating friendly staff . They will be happy to help because they want everyone to have an amazing experience!
In addition, the bowls of ramen are not only delicious but also budget-friendly. The noodles are chewy but not too dense and it doesn’t get stuck in your teeth, but they’re still firm enough so that they hold up well against the soup. The flavor is consistent throughout; it’s not too salty or too rich or too sweet, just right!
The good part about Murato is their spacious parking. You’ll never have to worry about parking! The parking is available outside the restaurant. If you’re looking for a great place to eat with friends or family, this is the spot! This is definitely a place worth visiting if you’re looking for some Japanese food in Silang!
Rate and Menu of Murato by Kaede Takaoka in Silang
It offers a warm and cozy atmosphere that makes you feel like home. The place serves affordable and delicious food. The menu includes ramen, udon, rice meals, gyoza, takoyaki, and others.
The most popular ones are the ramen, takoyaki and tonkatsu. They also have a variety of drinks to choose from such as iced tea, soft drinks and more! Price range: Ramen (194 – 199), Gyoza (69 – 159), Rice Dishes (149 – 169), Takoyaki (59 – 160), Yakisoba (159), and Beef Udon (179). Click this link to get the updated menu and rate of Murato by Kaede Takaoka: Japanese Ramen in Silang
I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a nice place to eat without breaking your savings account :). I want to go there again when I’m craving some ramen!
– Renz Simpao
How to get there in Murato by Kaede Takaoka in Silang?
- If you’re from Imus, Dasma, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus/jeep (with a route sign of Tagaytay) and tell the driver to drop you off in “Lalaan I – Subarashi Japan Surplus near Unioil Gas Station.”
- If you’re from Tagaytay, ride a jeep/bus with a route sign Dasma/Pala-Pala. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Lalaan I – Subarashi Japan Surplus near Unioil Gas Station”.
- You can use this Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
- Location: 4118 Aguinaldo Highway, Lalaan I, Silang, Cavite (Beside Subarashi Japan Surplus) (Google Map Link)
- Business Hours: They are always open from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Mobile No. and Email: 0927 483 5432
- Social Media: Facebook: @MURATO.KT.SILANG
I think I will visit this place not only for their food but also because of their Japanese dolls. I love admiring the craftmanship of these dolls, and actually they are pretty cheap! This is a great gift for newborn babies and brings good luck.
Ang witty ng pangalan ng business at pinangatawanan talaga na mura lahat! Mukhang sulit to pag dinayo! pag nadaan kami dyan banda, sugod!
Omg wow ang ganda nman ng ambiance dito , ang sasarap pa ng mga foods at sulit na sulit . Natakam ako sa ramen bigla 🤤😁