Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends and also a time to reflect on what you’re thankful for. I’m grateful I’m part of the South Bloggers community this year! We’ve been working hard to build this group of people who support each other in their creative endeavors, and we couldn’t be more excited about where things are headed.
South Bloggers celebrated Thanksgiving in Hello Cafe Tagaytay. The place was so cozy and relaxing, perfect for the occasion. It was a great moment for us to bond and enjoy each other’s company. The food was delicious too!
Things You Can Do in Hello Cafe Tagaytay for your Intimate Thanksgiving!
Instagrammable Cafe for your Groufie or Selfie!
If you’re looking for a new place to hang out with friends, Hello Cafe is the place to be. The Cafe is located in Tagaytay City, Cavite, and is popular among local bloggers. It’s a great place to meet up with friends and take stunning photos for your blog. Hello Cafe Tagaytay has an aesthetic design that will make you feel like you’re in an Instagram post! And the overall vibe of the Cafe is very calming.
Have an Indoor or Alfresco Thanksgiving with your Friends
For us South Bloggers, it was a perfect spot to hold our Thanksgiving. You can enjoy the indoor area of their Cafe and have an intimate party with your friends. The ambiance is great, the food is delicious, and the service is excellent. They have an outdoor area where you can enjoy the breeze and have fun with your friends.
Bring your Pets and Have “No Worries” about the Car Parking Space
Your Go-to place to take your pets, but it’s also a great place to spend time with your friends and family. The café has a beautiful outdoor patio with lots of greenery around it, so you can enjoy the fresh air while you enjoy your meal. So if you’re looking for a new place to hang out without having to worry about finding parking or seating limitations, please come by Hello Cafe Tagaytay!
Enjoy the Hello Cafe Menu
A place to get a bite to eat while you’re in Tagaytay. They have a variety of different dishes, from lasagna to burgers and even carrot cake! The coffee and chocolate drink is also great. If you’re looking for something sweet, a must-try Pistachio Cake. You won’t be disappointed!
Do a Raffle! (The Most Exciting Part)
The most exciting part is the raffle and everyone participated and won awesome prizes from Ms. Millie of Not Your Ordinary Mum and Life In Alfonso and other sponsored brands! The event was packed with prizes and “chit-chat“. Everyone had a great time!
How to get there in Hello Cafe – Tagaytay?
- If you’re from Imus, Dasma, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus/jeep (with a route sign of Tagaytay) and tell the driver to drop you off at “Olivarez Terminal.” Then go to the Rangya Hotel and walk a few meters until you can see the Hello Cafe Signage
- If you’re from Tagaytay, ride a jeep/bus with a route sign Dasma/Pala-Pala. Then, tell the driver to drop you off at the “Olivarez Terminal”. Then go to the Rangya Hotel and walk a few meters until you can see the Hello Cafe Signage
- You can use this Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
- Location: Lot 2F-8, Polivel subdivision Maitim Second East , Tagaytay City (Near Rangya Hotel) (Google Map Link)
- Business Hours: They are always open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Mobile No. and Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook: @hellocafe.ph Instagram: @hello.cafeph
Oh wow so nice place for this kind of gathering 😍
Sure na nag enjoy po kayo and syempre perfect place and perfect foods 😋
Appreciate this blog💖 the drinks and foods looks very good, ganda dito!
Ang ganda nman sa cafe na ito , perfect ung ambiance at ang daming choices sa menu . Ang sayang thanks giving ng south bloggers . Happy Holidays! ❤️
Happy New Year po!Stay Generous po and more Blessings to come.