Ivy’s Place in Amadeo is the perfect venue for your event. They can host weddings, parties, or anything else you can think of! They have a beautiful garden that provides the ideal backdrop for photos of your big day.
Moreover, the garden is filled with Ivy’s place, which gives it a romantic feel. The plants are lush and green, providing a fabulous backdrop for pictures with your wedding party and guests. You can also rent out Ivy’s Place on its own or rent out the entire lot next door!
Also, the inside of Ivy’s Place is just as beautiful as the outside. There are rooms available for accommodation where you can host your reception in style! Ivy’s Place has plenty of parking available on-site, so there won’t be any issues getting everyone into one place before heading off to take pictures together before starting their night at midnight!
What to Expect in Ivy’s Place in Amadeo
The dome is surrounded by lush greenery at Ivy’s Place in Amadeo, so you can enjoy nature. The dome is perfect for smaller gatherings and can be used as an additional dining space or dance floor.
They have a fire pit area that is great for entertaining small groups of people over drinks or appetizers before dinner—or it can be used as an extra place for guests to hang out while waiting for their table. The covered patio is perfect for those hot summer seasons when you want shade but still want access to fresh air.
Also, they have a LOVE Stage for your guests to watch the ceremony. The stage is surrounded by lush green grass that stretches out toward the back of the property and provides a fantastic backdrop for wedding photos!
In addition, Caterer’s Area is perfect for preparing food during your wedding reception. It’s also a great spot to host any other activities during your events, such as photo booths or live music!
Rate of Ivy’s Place in Amadeo
For the venue’s rate, you can choose from 15-200 guests per booking for Day Tour (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) or Night Tour (2:00 PM to 10:00 AM). The cost range from PHP. 15,000 to PHP. 70,000*.
For accommodations rate, 2 Bedrooms in Ivy’s Place (6-8 pax for 10,000), Unit 4 in VDA (8-12 pax for 10,000), Unit 5 in VDA (6-8 pax for 8,000), 4 Tents (6 pax per tent for 2500/tent), and 2 Kubo (3 pax per Kubo for 2000/Kubo)*.*All prices are subject to change without notice. Please check their Facebook page for more updates.
How to Get there in Harmony Resort in Amadeo?
- If you’re from Imus, Dasma, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus/jeep (with a route sign of Trece/Manggahan) and tell the driver to drop you off in “Manggahan” then look for the Terminal for Amadeo. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Via Domus Amadeus – Ivy’s Place & Harmony Resort, Domus Restaurant, and Events”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay, go to the Amadeo Terminal then ride a jeep with a route sign Manggahan. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Via Domus Amadeus – Ivy’s Place & Harmony Resort, Domus Restaurant, and Events”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay or Silang there are many ways to go to Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo. You can use this Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
Contact Information of Domus Restaurant and Events
- Location: Via Domus Amadeus Crisanto M. delos Reyes Avenue, Amadeo, Cavite (Google Map Link)
- Business Hours: They are always open.
- Website: https://vdvph.com/
- Mobile No. and Email: (63+)9052803404 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook: @ivysplaceamadeo
If you’re looking for a place to explore, Amadeo has some of the best things to see and do, check out this “Businesses in Amadeo“