Are you looking for unique food and a place to discover here in Tagaytay? Explore this Maharlika Pilipinas. It offers you four (4) different services, you can try different Filipino delicacies in their restaurant (Tribu Babaylan), stay in their hotel accommodation, book in their events place, and feel the relaxing spa service that they offer.
Furthermore, do you know that the word maharlika means “freeman”? The term Maharlika was used to denote a social class, more specifically, the freeman or freedman. In modern Filipino, the word referred to aristocrats or to royal nobility, or freeman.
What to Try in Tribu Babaylan
Have a taste of their Filipino dishes and feel like dining in the different places in the Philippines. Let’s start with:
- Chicken Pyanggang comes from the Tausug tribe of Mindanao, Philippines. Traditionally, the dish is stewed in its flavorful sauce and then finished on the grill. (P390)
- Poqui Poqui Pie (sometimes spelled puke puke or puki puki) is a popular Filipino dish made with scrambled eggs and eggplants. This dish originated from Ilocos. (P250)
- Bacon Bagnet is a thin-sliced crispy pork strip and a restaurant specialty. Bagnet originated in Ilocos and is a top favorite among Filipinos. (P390)
You can also try their sizzling sisig, bulalo, bangus ala pobre, and don’t forget to order their Turon Espesyal (P150) perfect dessert after your main course. They also offer ala carte, group meals, and an Unlimited Filipino breakfast buffet for only P299 from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Moreover, If you love to have a grilled feast and seafood feast for your family this is your perfect Go-To place.
What to Experience in Maharlika Pilipinas Hotel
After your sumptuous dinner or lunch, this is the perfect place to relax, rest, and be away from pollution, and rushes in the city. You can enjoy the hotel accommodation for as low as P2,500 – P4,800. (Limited time offer until April 30, 2022)
Perks of booking in the hotel would be FREE use of the swimming pool, WiFi, billiards pool, spacious parking area, and complimentary bottled water, toiletries, and coffee. You can also access their Cafe and Bar.
If you’re looking for hotel rooms with balconies, you’ve come to the right place. You can enjoy the view with the natural cool breeze of Tagaytay and Alfonso.
Maharlika Pilipinas Ambiance
The place is themed with a “Gold and Brown” color design which relates to the early Filipinos traded along with the Barter rings, which are gold ring-like ingots. They also display tons of paintings related to different places and historical events that happened in the Philippines. You can also enjoy the cool breeze and nature of Tagaytay and Alfonso.
After a tiring day, everyone deserves some time to relax, chill and get rid of the stresses life builds up. Due to a hectic schedule sometimes it’s difficult to allow yourself to relax but for a healthy mind and body, it’s very important to just take a break and book a spa! You may check their Facebook page for the latest updates, prices, and availability.
MP Solange Events Place
You can also book Maharlika Events by Solange, they are gearing up to be the premier location for your once-in-a-lifetime event! Located in the hidden gem of the South—Alfonso, Cavite, you’ll be enamored by the luxury this crown jewel will be sure to provide.
Enjoy the Taal Volcano and Forest view with all in hassle-free packages inclusive of: wedding venue and reception, buffet catering (1 appetizer, 1 soup, 3 main courses, 1 vegetable, 1 dessert, bottomless drink, Emcee to host the program, Lights and sounds with DJ, Flower arrangement for reception, Flower arrangement for the ceremony, Projector and white screen, Presidential tables for VIP, Elevated platform for the couple, Thematic backdrop, Professional waiters, Free-flowing brewed coffee, Generator set for back up, Spacious parking with security, and lastly No corkage for food and drinks (except Lechon).
You may check MP Solange Events Place Facebook page for the latest updates, prices, and availability.
List of Rates and Menu of Maharlika Pilipinas
How to get there in Maharlika Pilipinas?
- If you’re from Manila, Silang, Dasma, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Nasugbu-Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in “Maharlika Pilipinas and Coco La Tea”
- You can use Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
Contact Information of Maharlika Pilipinas
- Location: Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway 4123, Cavite, Philippines (Google Map)
- Business Hours: Monday to Thursday (7:00 AM – 9:00 PM), and Friday to Sunday (7:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- Mobile No.: Call for booking or inquiry for Hotel: +639364473628 and Restaurant: +639194107985
- Facebook: @maharlikapilipinasalfonso
- Instagram: @maharlikapilipinasalfonso