This is my 3rd time in the outdoor dining experience in Marcus Cafe together with my family and friends. I was surprised by the different sumptuous food and drinks they offer and the green-theme cafe in their outdoor area. There are actually two restaurants in Marcus Cafe in Silang, Cavite. The Marcus cafe and Sushisendo serve Japanese cuisine.
What to Try in Marcus Cafe – Silang, Cavite?
I really suggest you should try 1st the Aburi Salmon, Puno Ice Cream, Raspberry Green Tea, Ramen, and their Sisig!
Service of Marcus Cafe
- Very accommodating and friendly staff and they have a spacious parking area if you bring your car.
- They serve hot and fresh food from their kitchen. If you’re looking for quality sushi and ice cream this is a perfect place for you! You can check their menu/rates below for other great dishes and drinks.
- Cozy cafe atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining area perfect for your “get-together” with family and friends.
If you’re really looking for a cafe, sushi, ice cream this Marcus Cafe is a perfect spot for you and your family and friends.
Menu Rates of Marcus Cafe
I know aside from looking for a great cafe place, your concern is the rate and menu, so here are the updated menu and rates of Marcus Cafe in Silang, Cavite as of June 5, 2021.
How to get there in Marcus Cafe?
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Villa Julia Resort – Silang or you can use this Google Map to get the exact direction of the Marcus Cafe in Silang, Cavite
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep (with a route sign of Silang / Tagaytay / Mendez / ) and tell the driver to drop you off in Silang Bayan then ride a blue tricycle tell them that you’ll go to “Villa Julia Resort“
Marcus Cafe Contact Information
Marcus Cafe is a place to relax, chill, meet with friends & family and lastly a place worth visiting for here in Silang, Cavite
- Location: Villa Julia Resort, Km. 43 By-Pass Road, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Cavite 4118 Silang, Philippines
- Business Hours: Tuesday to Thursday – 11 AM to 8 PM / Friday to Sunday – 11 AM to 9 PM
- Email / Mobile No.: Call for booking or inquiry (+63) 0927-641-6719 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook and Instagram Page: Facebook.com/Marcuscafevillajulia/ | Instagram.com/Marcuscafevillajulia
In case you’re looking for another cuisine you can also try the Chocolate Restaurant at Chavez Estate and 9292 Samgyupsal in Silang, Cavite
Wow ,this is just a neighbor,south really rules! In terms of good food and fun,great ambiance too
I really appreciate your honest review about this Marcus Cafe. The food they offer looks so delicious especially the pork sisig and shrimp pasta, my favorite. Plus, they also have refreshing drinks! And the place was indeed beautiful and relaxing.
Ang sarap dito! Favorite ko din yung sisig! Itatry ko yun ibang ramen din next time!