We still experiencing this pandemic and most of the time we need to stay at home that’s why we are longing for a good vacation or quick escape from work to have a bonding with family, and friends. With the services and spacious facilities of Villa Julia Resort in Silang, Cavite, you can make happy memories with your family/friends and get a relaxing vacation with the resort.
Moreover, Villa Julia Resort practices strict health and safety protocol for you and your family during this trying time, less worry about viruses, and more focus on your enjoyable stay with the resort here in Silang.
Aside from the big pool, there are instagrammable spots in the resort that you can really enjoy and Instagram-worthy pictures.
Services & Rates of Villa Julia Resort in Silang
You can enjoy your ALL-DAY access at the resort for only P200 per head available and if you want exclusive access Day Time or Overnight you can check their special rates below:
|Day Time Exclusive (8,500 pesos)||Overnight Exclusive (8,500 pesos)|
|* Full access to all cottages|
* Good for 10 to 25 people
* Monday to Friday (9 AM – 6 PM)
|* Full access to all cottages|
* Good for 10 to 20 people
* Every day (6 PM – 6 AM)
|Fiesta Cabana||Good for 11 pax||1,500 pesos|
|Concrete Table (3)||Good for 6 pax||500 pesos|
|Narra (5)||Good for 15 pax||500 pesos|
|Kabute (4)||Good for 8 pax||400|
|Package A||Lodge Only (8 hrs)||10,000 pesos|
|Package B||Lodge + Daytime Swimming||17,000 pesos|
|Package C||Lodge + Overnight Swimming||17,000 pesos|
|Package D||Lodge + Swimming (22 hrs resort exclusive)||30,000 pesos|
Here is the awesome lodge of the resort where you can stay all day or overnight and If you want to work during your stay they provided a strong internet connection.
Can you bring outside food and drinks to the resort?
Definitely YES and you can also order in their Marcus Cafe in front of the resort itself! Check the link below for the full menu. > Where to Eat: Marcus Cafe in Silang
How to get there in Villa Julia Resort in Silang?
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Villa Julia Resort – Silang or you can use this Google Map to get the exact direction of the Villa Julia Resort
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep (with a route sign of Silang / Tagaytay / Mendez / ) and tell the driver to drop you off in Silang Bayan then ride a blue tricycle tell them that you’ll go to “Villa Julia Resort“
Villa Julia Resort Information
Make memories with your loved ones at Villa Julia Resort whether you want to celebrate your birthday, anniversary, or just want a place where you can stay with your friends. This Villa Julia Resort is the perfect place for you.
- Location: Villa Julia Resort, Km. 43 By-Pass Road, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Cavite 4118 Silang, Philippines
- Business Hours: Monday to Sunday – 7 AM to 6 PM
- Website: https://villajuliaresort.com/
- Email / Mobile No.: Booking or inquiry email@example.com
- Facebook and Instagram Page: Facebook.com/villajuliaresort | Instagram.com/villajuliaresort/