As a blogger, I explore different Samgyupsal restaurants in Cavite and luckily I found this newly open 9292 Samgyupsal in Silang, Cavite. Based on my taste and opinion, this 9292 Samgyupsal has something unique to offer, unlike the other restaurants which offer flavored fusion taste of meat. This 9292 Samgyupsal offer fresh and plain and quality sliced pork and beef which I really enjoyed my lunch, ate all the side dishes, and feel the ambiance of the place.
Masarap lahat ng side dishes nila and fresh ang pork and beef. Wala talagang tapon when you order the “Unlimited Samgyupsal Pork and Beef ” at maganda pa yung place nila talaga.From the Customer of 9292 Samgyupsal
What to Try in 9292 Samgyupsal
I highly suggest you try the “Unlimited Pork and Beef“.
Service of 9292 Samgyupsal
As a customer, here’s the list of the things I observed in 9292 Samgyupsal:
- They have very accommodating and friendly staff and owners.
- With live-band every Friday to Sunday at 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Serving the food on-time and complete set of your Samgyupsal order.
- No waiting line at all but if you want to go here from Friday to Sunday (Afternoon to dinner/peak hours). Try to book first for FREE on their Facebook page to ensure your table. (Reservation will last for 20 to 30 minutes only so don’t be late on your scheduled “reserved seat” or else it will be given to other customers on the waiting list if ever)
- They have a big parking area and accessible business location which is located in the Aguinaldo Highway of Silang, Cavite (Lalaan 1st near Seaoil Gas Station)
Menu Rates of 9292 Samgyupsal
They offer unlimited and a la carte in their restaurant.
- Unlimited Pork and Beef (P450/head) with unlimited side dishes + 1 rice + 1 pitcher of ice tea, 1 serving of steamed egg and dwen jang soup.
- Unlimited Pork (P350/head) with unlimited side dishes + 1 rice + 1 pitcher of ice tea, 1 serving of steamed egg and dwen jang soup.
- *Strictly no leftover food. This will be charged for P300 per table.
- ** Minimum of 2 persons.
A La Carte / Other:
- Kimchi Chige (M) (P600) and (L) (800)
- Bulgogi (L) (P800) – Good for 2 to 3 person
- A La Carte Samgyupsal (P350)
- Galmesigal (P400) for 150 grams
- Rice (P50)
- Ice Tea (P50)
- Soft Drinks (P50)
- Soju (P200)
- San Mig Lights (P75)
- Pale Pilsen (P70)
How to get there in 9292 Samgyupsal?
- If you’re from Tagaytay you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Silang / Dasma / Bacoor / Pasay) and tell to the driver to drop you off in Lalaan 1st near the Seaoil Gas Station
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Lalaan 1st near the Seaoil Gas Station
9292 Samgyupsal Contact Info.:
- Location: Aguinaldo Hi-Way, Lalaan 1st, Silang Cavite (Beside of Seaoil Gas Station)
- Business Hours: Monday to Sunday (10:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- Mobile No.: Call for booking or inquiry (+63) 906-322-0938
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/9292-samgyupsal-2676967162318566/
- Instagram: instagram.com/guiguisamyupsal/