Last time we went to the South and found this awesome Japanese restaurant in Tagaytay named Aozora Japanese Restaurant.
This Japanese restaurant in Tagaytay offers authentic food and a perfect place for dates, Barkada trips, family, and even events.
What to Try in Aozora Japanese Restaurant
There are lots of food and drinks you can try in this restaurant and I listed down the food that you can order first and taste.
Try their newest “Spicy Curry Ramen” (Php 350) oozing with spices and delicious taste.
Service of Aozora Japanese Restaurant
As a customer, here’s the list of the things I observed in Aozora Japanese Restaurant:
- Very accommodating and friendly staff!
- They have a parking area if you bring your car.
- They serve hot and fresh food from their kitchen.
- Perfect ambiance for those who crave for extraordinary food in an ultimate dining place.
For more details of why you should love Aozora Japanese Restaurant in Tagaytay check this “8 Reasons Why We Love Food at Aozora Japanese Restaurant“
Menu Rates of Aozora Japanese Restaurant
Here’s the complete list of the Aozora Japanese restaurant.
How to get there in Aozora Japanese Restaurant?
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then ride a Tricycle tell them that you’ll go to “Containers by Eco Hotel in 2860 SVD Rd, Tolentino West, Tagaytay” (In front of it is the Aozora Japanese Restaurant)
- If you’re from Manila you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then ride a Tricycle tell them that you’ll go to “Containers by Eco Hotel in 2860 SVD Rd, Tolentino West, Tagaytay” (In front of it is the Aozora Japanese Restaurant)
In addition, If you’re planning to go here in Tagaytay might as well book your staycation in the “Instagram-Worthy Airbnb Staycation in Tagaytay” with PHP 1,600 discount for your first booking on Airbnb.
Aozora Japanese Restaurant Contact Info.
Aozora Japanese Restaurant now has there (3) branches both are open daily from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
209 SVD Rd, Tolentino West, Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines
Landmark: Across Country Suites and in front of Eco Containers Hotel | Mobile No: (+63) 936 980 9656
Purok 157, Tagaytay-Calamba Main Road, Sungay East, Tagaytay City
In front of Southridge Village | Mobile No.: (+63) 977 683 7353
The Country Club at Tagaytay Highlands | Mobile No: (+63) 975 048 5157