Are you looking for a Spanish Restaurant in Tagaytay? This Galli Spanish Restaurant is perfect for your “Must-Visit Restaurants in Tagaytay”. So why do we crave for “Spanish Dishes”? according to The Spanish Influence on Filipino Cuisine that “Spain not only brought the Catholic religion to the Philippine islands it also brought with it its culture and its cuisine. And the impact of the Spanish influence on local cuisine”. With this, it created a significant impact on our food preferences and tastes when it comes to “Spanish cuisine”.
What to Try in Galli Spanish Restaurant
Try their “Paella Valenciana” at a price of P495 per order (Good for 2-3 persons). This one of my favorites in their restaurant.
You might also try other Spanish dishes like Callos ala Madrillena, Lengua Con Setas, Chorizo Frito, Wagyu Beef Salpicao, Oxtail Casserole, and Shrimp Gambas.
Service of Galli Spanish Restaurant
- Very accommodating and friendly staff!
- They have a parking area if you bring your car.
- They serve hot and fresh food from their kitchen.
- Inside the restaurant, you will immediately feel at ease with the neutral colored walls, wooden chairs, and decors.
- They follow health and safety protocols 🙂
- Cozy and rustic restaurant that has the atmosphere and food that will make you enjoy the ambiance and pleasure of quiet dining in Tagaytay City. (Perfect place for your family and friends!)
Menu Rates of Galli Spanish Restaurant
Here’s the updated list of menu and rates of the restaurant as of January 2021.
|Soups and Salads|
Sopa de Mariscos | P145
Pumpkin Soup | P145
Classic Caesar Salad | P245
Paella Valenciana | P495 / P795
Callos ala Madrilena | P395
Spanish Beef Stew | P595
Oxtail Casserole | P595
Arroz a la Cubana | P295
Lengua Con Setas | P295
Chicken Ajillo | P95
Wagyu Beef Salpicao | P395
Shrimp Gambas | P345
Mushroom Ajillo | P195
Chorizo Frito | P245
Meatballs | P245
Crispy Oyster Mushrooms | P145
Spaghetti Bolognese | P295
Carbonara | P295
Spaghetti ala Puttanesca | P295
Fresh Yellow Mango Share | P155
Fresh Watermelon Shake | P155
Fresh Avocado Shake | P155
Imported Beer | P185
Local Beer | P95
House Wine (Red) | P195/glass | P1500/bottle
House Wine (White) | P195/glass | P1500/bottle
Brewed Coffee | PhP 95
Iced Tea | P695
Soft Drinks | P85
Mineral Water | P25
How to get there in Galli Spanish Restaurant?
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then ride a Tricycle tell them that you’ll go to the “Southridge Village” (In front of it is the Galli Spanish Restaurant beside the Aozora Japanese Restaurant)
- If you’re from Manila you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then ride a Tricycle tell them that you’ll go to “Southridge Village” (In front of it is the Galli Spanish Restaurant beside the Aozora Japanese Restaurant)
Galli Spanish Restaurant Contact Information
Galli Spanish Restaurant maintains its basic character as a place that offers unpretentious but tasteful food in a cozy and rustic atmosphere.
- Location: Purok 157, Tagaytay Main Road, Sungay East, Tagaytay City (in front of Southridge Village)
- Business Hours: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Mobile No.: Call for booking or inquiry (+63) 936-980-9656
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/GalliSpanish
In case you’re looking for another cuisine you can also try the Aozora Japanese Restaurant or the Chocolate Restaurant at Chavez Estate.
Wow perfect to lalo na sa mga mahilig sa Spanish food and must try din po looks delicious pa naman ng food nila plus ganda din ng ambiance worth the price,😍😍
Wow thank you for sharing this and great review perfect place ito ang ganda ng ambiance and ang sasarap pa ng mga foods very affordbale price pa . Sulit na sulit 😍❤️
This Galli Spanish Restaurant is perfect “Must-Visit Restaurants in Tagaytay”. “Spanish Dishes” that we’ve been looking for are all in. Wow so yummy and perfect foods taht will satisfy our cravings.
Thank you sir Renz for sharing.
Wow 😮 rarely to find a Spanish resto in the south…food are delightedly delicious
wow i love the rustic ambience yet very homely vibe. i love that their foods are very affordable considering they are offering authentic spanish cuisine. this is a perfect place for intimate dining experience. very nice pa ang weather sa tagaytay.