Tagaytay is a popular holiday town south of Manila and a perfect destination to try different restaurants like the Pig Republic in Tagaytay (BBQ House) that offers barbeques, desserts, pasta, and many more.
What to Try in Pig Republic Tagaytay
As I experience to dine and eat in the Pig Republic here are the following food that you need to try first:
Krispy Pork Strips. I love the crispiness of these pork strips. Even it was exposed to the air for around 2 hours it is still crispy and delicious.
Simple Pasta. This is not just an ordinary “simple pasta” but they used the real tomato as the sauce and added their owned recipe to create a twist on the taste. According to the owner that their customers love this pasta.
Prawn and Mango Salad. The perfect combination of mango and prawn with a sweet, sour, and spicy taste. (PHP. 149)
Hot Fudge Cake. This is a chocolate cake that is served hot and paired with vanilla ice cream. I suggest you order this last because the vanilla ice cream will melt. (PHP. 149)
You can also try the Tender Baby Back Ribs, Tender Beef Ribs, Sisig Meal, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Caesar Salad.
Service of Pig Republic Tagaytay
- Accommodating and friendly staff!
- They serve hot and fresh food from their kitchen.
- Affordable rates of their food and drinks
- Perfect place for bonding, and experiencing the BBQ House
- They’re open to any events/occasions maximum of 50 pax. Just simply contact them for reservation.
Perks in dining in the Pig Republic are the following:
- Located at the back of the Fora Mall – Tagaytay and tons of parking space if you’ll bring a car.
- Near to Fora Mall Cinema (You can watch after or before you eat)
- Access to the forest-themed garden of Fora Mall which you can stay until 9:00 PM
Menu of Pig Republic Tagaytay
How to get there in Pig Republic?
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then go to Fora Mall (At the back)
- If you’re from Manila you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Olivarez, Tagaytay then go to Fora Mall (At the back)
Pig Republic Contact Information
- Address: LGF 1024 Fora Mall, Tagaytay City (At the back of the mall)
- Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Mobile No.: (+63) 917-439-1249
- Facebook: facebook.com/LCBBRFORA/
Moreover, if you want to stay longer and explore Tagaytay you can check this Instagram-Worthy Airbnb Staycation in Tagaytay (I can give you PHP. 1,600 discount)