Meatsumo in Silang is a newly open store serving you an unlimited Yakiniku with 11 distinct types of meat and 21 side dishes for only PHP 549.00 per pax. Do you know the meaning of Yakiniku? This is a Japanese term that means “grilled meat” and if you are a big fan of unlimited Yakiniku, this is a perfect treat for you together with your family and friends in Silang, Cavite.
In addition, this Meatsumo in Silang offers you a vibe where Seoul meets Tokyo!
What to Try in Meatsumo
Though they offer different types of meats and side dishes, you should try first their pork & beef Yakiniku, kimchi rice, kimbap, pamuchin, and spicy dilis. You can check their full menu below for your reference.
Service of Meatsumo in Silang and Others
As a customer, here’s the list of I observed in Meatsumo in Silang, Cavite:
- They have accommodating and friendly staff <3
- Serving the food on-time with complete set of your orders.
- Clean restroom and near in the ATMs
- There’s an available parking area in Premier Mall Plaza (If you’ll bring your car to visit this store)
- The rate of PHP. 549 per pax is really worth it and it comes with 11 types of meats and 21 side disches to choose from.
Menu and Rate of Meatsumo in Silang
You can enjoy their full menu for only PHP 549 and Meatsumo offers a 10% discount you may check their Facebook page for more updates about the discount, giveaway, and others.
How to get there in Meatsumo Silang, Cavite
- If you’re from Tagaytay you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Silang / Dasma / Bacoor / Pasay) and tell to the driver to drop you off in Premier Plaza Mall Silang, Cavite
- If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, or Bacoor you can ride a jeep or bus (with a route sign of Tagaytay / Mendez / Alfonso) and tell the driver to drop you off in Premier Plaza Mall Silang Cavite.
Contact Information of Meatsumo Silang
Spend quality time with family and friends in a place to dine with a new vibe. A non-stop meat addiction with various sides to choose from.