Gringo finally opened its 18th branch at SM Dasmarinas and if you’re looking for another or new restaurant to try. Visit this Gringo in SM Dasma.
Gringo is a homegrown, potluck-themed restaurant that caters to the young and the young at heart. It’s the perfect spot for gringos and gringas looking to have some fun and unwind with friends & families.
Since April 2016, our favorite amigo has been winning the hearts (and bellies) of the people with his specialty flame-grilled chicken and fall-off-the-bone BBQ ribs, along with the wide assortment of muy delicioso dishes!
With 18 branches nationwide and counting, Gringo is definitely out to dominate the world one amigo at a time.Accoding to Gringo PH Website
What to Try in Gringo SM Dasmarinas
You should try their Lecho n Cubano, Dory Soft Tacos, Ube De Queso, Nacho Grande, Chili Con Carne Fries), Garlic Calamari, and Baked Mussels.
Services of Gringo in SM Dasmarinas
As a customer, here the following things I observed:
- Their place is a “potluck-themed restaurant” and a perfect place to eat with family, friends, or couples any day.
- They have their own comfort room so you don’t have to worry. Unlike other restaurants in the mall they don’t have one and you have to look for the nearest mall C.R.
- Friendly and accommodating staff and they will serve you their food in hot and fresh from the kitchen.
Menu of Gringo in SM Dasmarinas
This is the updated list of menu rates of Gringo SM Dasmarinas. No service charge.
How to get there in Gringo – SM Dasmarinas?
If you’re from Dasmarinas, Imus, Silang, Tagaytay or Bacoor you can ride a bus or jeep (with a route sign of Dasma Pala-Pala/ SM Dasma) and tell the driver to drop you off in Robinson Pala-Pala then you have to walk going to SM Dasma for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Address: Upper Ground Level, SM Dasmarinas (Cavite)
- Website: http://gringo.ph/
- Facebook: @GringoChickenRibs
- Instagram: @GringoPH