If you’ve ever been to Intramuros, you know it’s a place like no other. The old Spanish walls are a sight to behold, and the cobblestone streets and roofs make you feel like you’re in another time. Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo is dedicated to capturing the unique spirit of Intramuros and offering extraordinary food.
For events at Domus Restaurant and Events, there’s no better place to host an event than here! Whether it’s a wedding reception or birthday party, Domus has everything you need for an unforgettable night out with friends or family members who will be talking about this night for years to come!
Also, together with Cavite Bloggers and the All About Cavite Team, we had the pleasure of visiting Domus Restaurant and Events by Chef. Christopher Tamayo last Decemberto celebrate our Year End Pary by All bout Cavite, and meet the owners, Mr. Alvin Hawak and Mr. Steve Tamayo of Tamayo’s Catering
What to Experience in Domus Restaurant and Events?
Amadeo is the place to go if you’re in the mood for a night out. With an Intramuros-inspired ambiance and good service, Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo is ideal for a date or casual celebration. It features a full bar with cocktails and wine and beer options for those who prefer something less alcoholic.
Their food is inspired by Asian, Mexican, and American cuisine, but they also have a modern twist that’s sure to impress your friends. This restaurant makes for an incredible night out, whether it’s with your significant other or with all your best friends.
The menu offers an array of appetizers, soups, salads, main entrées, and desserts so there’s something for everyone. You can also choose from a variety of beverages, including beer, sodas, and their specialty drink!
- Appetizer: Scampi Crostini, Grilled Pork Belly Sisig Quesadilla
- Soup: Wild Mushroom Soup Salad, Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Salad: Greek Salad, and Caesar Salad
They have a great selection of main courses to choose from pasta, chicken, pork to beef. I had the opportunity to try some of their main entrées and was not disappointed!
- Pasta: Gorgonzola & Mushroom Fettuccine, Pene Caldereta, Seafood Diavolo
- Seafood: Grilled Salmon, Seafood Acqua Pazza, and Blue Crab
- Chicken: Domus Roasted Chicken, The American Barbeque, and Inasal Platter
- Pork: Pork Trotters, Pork Kare-Kare, Lencho Guava Sinigang
- Beef: Callos Madrilena, Ox Tail Kare-Kare, Steak Au Poivre, and American Burger
- Dessert: Choco Coconut Mousse with Caramelized Pistachios, Amadeo Lava Cake, and Cake of the Day.
- Beverages: Sodas, Iced Shaken Cuculemon, and Beers
You can enjoy delectable food in their indoor or outdoor area, for the outdoor seating area has views of nature and offers plenty of tables where you can dine with family or friends. Or, if you want something more intimate, there are several cozy tables inside where you can sit down and enjoy a romantic meal together.
When you’re eating out, sometimes parking is the first thing on your mind. At Domus Restaurant and Events, you don’t have to worry about that! They have a spacious parking space right outside the restaurant, so you can pull right up and get right in. Plus, our location is easy to find.
If you’re going to take photos and videos in Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo, you better be wearing your best outfit of the day (OOTD). That’s because this place is inspired by the Intramuros vibe. And it will only make your OOTD look even better when put up against their beautiful interiors and exteriors.
How to Get there in Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo?
- If you’re from Imus, Dasma, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus/jeep (with a route sign of Trece/Manggahan) and tell the driver to drop you off in “Manggahan” then look for the Terminal for Amadeo. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Via Domus Amadeus – Ivy’s Place & Harmony Resort, Domus Restaurant, and Events”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay, go to the Amadeo Terminal then ride a jeep with a route sign Manggahan. Then, tell the driver to drop you off in the “Via Domus Amadeus – Ivy’s Place & Harmony Resort, Domus Restaurant, and Events”.
- If you’re from Tagaytay or Silang there are many ways to go to Domus Restaurant and Events in Amadeo. You can use this Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
Contact Information of Domus Restaurant and Events
- Location: Via Domus Amadeus Crisanto M. delos Reyes Avenue, Amadeo, Cavite (Google Map Link)
- Business Hours: They are always open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Website: https://vdvph.com/
- Mobile No. and Email: (63+)9052803404 and (046)8661979 / email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook: @ivysplaceamadeo