If you plan a trip to Tagaytay, include Klara’s Bulalo Kafe in your itinerary. Aside from their delicious Bulalo, they also offer a breakfast buffet worth waking up early for. Every weekend, from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, Klara’s Bulalo Kafe offers a Filipino breakfast buffet for only P545 per head and P200 for kids aged from 5 to 11 years old.
But if you miss the breakfast buffet, don’t worry! Klara’s Bulalo Kafe also offers its full menu from morning until night.
During my recent visit to Klara’s Bulalo Kafe, I was pleasantly surprised by the extensive breakfast offerings. The menu changes frequently, but during my visit, they served a variety of Filipino breakfast favorites such as Beef Tapa, Corn Beef, Pork Longanisa, Daing na Bangus, Danggit, Steam Veggies, Pancit, Garlic Rice, and Steam Rice. The savory aroma of the dishes made my mouth water, and the taste did not disappoint.
The drinks were just as impressive, as Klara’s Bulalo Kafe offered infused water, iced tea, and coffee to quench your thirst. There were also pandesal and Spanish bread to accompany your meal. And if you’re looking for something sweet, don’t miss out on the Champorado and Fruit Salad!
But the real star of the breakfast buffet at Klara’s Bulalo Kafe is their Bulalo. It’s a Filipino beef soup cooked for hours until the meat falls off the bone. The broth is rich and flavorful, and the beef is tender. I recommend trying this dish if you visit Klara’s Bulalo Kafe.
You can create your omelet and choose from various fillings for a lighter option. They also have a salad and a selection of fresh fruits to complete your meal.
Overall, my experience at the breakfast buffet of Klara’s Bulalo Kafe was delightful. The ambiance was cozy and welcoming, and the staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast buffet was worth the price; the food and drink offerings were good. If you’re in Tagaytay, visit Klara’s Bulalo Kafe for their breakfast buffet and experience the taste of Filipino cuisine.
How to Get there in Klara’s Bulalo Kafe?
- If you’re from Manila, Silang, Dasma, Imus, or Bacoor, you can ride a bus (with a route sign of Nasugbu/Alfonso/Crossing Mendez) and tell the driver to drop you off before LieSil’s Restaurant & Events in Tagaytay.
- You can use Google Map or Waze to find the exact location.
Contact Information of Klara’s Bulalo Kafe
- Location: Mahogany Ave, Tagaytay City (Google Map)
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 9:45) and Saturday – Sunday (8:00 AM – 9:45 PM)
- Email or Mobile No.: (046)-430-1520 / email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook: @klaraskafe | Instagram: @klaraskafe