Do You Want to Write for Thinkable Box?
If you have a story to tell or some great advice to share, then we (and the world) would love to hear from you.
How to Submit/Contribute?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org that you are interested.
- Then read our about us page and also this contribute page.
- Wait for Renz response within 4 hours.
List of Offers we create for our Readers:
- Blog Articles: Well-written content about creativity management associating personal development.
- Ideas: Generate useful step-by-step processes on how to build your goals.
- Creative Infographics: Informative images that will aid to users on reading remarkable content.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Downloadable presentations to be used by the readers as resources for spreading the Thinkable Box vision.
- Videos & Interview: The team will look for selected people to share their knowledge about creativity management through their success in their chosen field of specialization.
- Forums and Meet Up: This will be an event for sharing creativity management ideas from the selected great speakers who will voluntarily join Thinkable Box events.
Our Online Networks:
Benefits of Joining the Team:
- You can be part of our awesome team.
- All your major work will be credited to you under Thinkable Box.
- Build your online portfolio.
- You’ll attend events if possible.
Major Commitment in Joining the Team:
- You are committed to do a blog content (Curated or Original content) as long as you are ready to post.
- By joining Thinkable Box, it means you want to be part of it for FREE and VOLUNTARILY.
- Your content will be reviewed by a Thinkable Box member, who will make some changes if necessary.
- You’ll be assigned as a Content Contributor.
NOTE: If you have any questions and clarifications about this contract, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. This will benefit not only you or Thinkable Box but helping to build a sustainable creative culture and personal growth for the community. Once you agreed on this, feel free to send me your picture and a short bio. description. You can check our Team Page for your reference.